Home Governance From Hellhole: Residents Extract Senator

From Hellhole: Residents Extract Senator

by newsmanager

MONROVIA: Montserrado Country Senator, Saah H. Joseph was rescued Thursday morning from home fire after his entire house was found ablaze.

Eyewitnesses, speaking to newsmen shortly after the incident, recounted that the fire erupted around midnight, presumably triggered by the activation of LEC power.

Upon arrival at the scene, they found the entire house ablaze, with Senator Joseph and other occupants trapped inside.

“I woke up around 1 this morning, hearing people shouting ‘fire, fire,’” said Samuel Henries, one of the rescuers. “When we arrived, we could hear cries for help coming from inside the house. We had to remove the window bars to rescue the senator and the others. He was rushed to St. Joseph’s Catholic Hospital, where he is responding to treatment.”

A police officer, identified only as McCarthy, affirmed Henries’ narrative, stating that Senator Joseph was extracted from the inferno in a distressed state and was immediately transported to St. Joseph Catholic Hospital, where he is currently receiving medical attention.

However, amidst the chaos of the fire, the Liberia Fire Service’s response was notably absent until the property had been completely consumed by flames. It remains unclear whether the fire service was alerted to the incident. However, as Senator Joseph’s residence succumbed to the blaze, local residents and neighbors rallied to prevent its spread to nearby homes.

Senator Saah Harding Joseph was swiftly transported to St. Joseph’s Catholic Hospital following a harrowing ordeal when his residence in Congo Town became engulfed in flames in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment